Tuesday, February 22, 2005
What am i really to you ? Am i like some dirt waiting to be picked on the ground ? Or am i more than that ?
I really wish we could connect more . We do not communicate at all . Its rather pathetic . I just wished we could exchange souls so we would know what both of us are really thinking, feeling and experiencing. I wished we could talk more often . We HAVE TO COMMUNICATE. communication is the thing thats lacking . I have gave my all to you. I have gave in my best to you. I did everything that you wanted me to do. I have changed just for you. I have stopped doing things that you don't like me to do. I have done so much for you . Do you feel anything for what have i done ? Or issit just a everyday feeling that everyone's giving to you ? I feel helpless. A feeling that i have never felt before. No one can help me. I can't even help myself. I wish i could turn back time. undo the mistakes i have done. renew my soul. Do you feel the way i feel about you ? Do you wish to carry on ? Please tell me. Don't keep me in the dark. I can't bare that long.