Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Monday, March 28, 2005
 
can't help falling in love with you ;
love is dangerous in many mysterious ways ;
even if you're not with me , i have gotta hold on ;
SO HOLD ON .

today is a terrible day . its 2.56pm. so early. i 'm usually at school or somewhere in Singapore right now. I decided to come home early today to study alittle of my science. RIGHT NOW , i am having this conversation with Reg about Dreams. I have this mini book that actually explains to you what you dream of. ANYONE WANT TO KNOW , TELL ME :) I WILL TRY MY BEST TO TELL YOU :) LOL. i am running a dream service. HEHE. FREE OF CHARGE. and you see , today SOMEONE spilled spagetti sauce on my shirt. I was so frigging shock. LOL. people might think i clean my mouth with the sleeve of my shirt. THANKS LA EUNICE. -looks at eunice. HAHAHA. Anyway, she owes me BIG TIME. maybe i shall spill sauce on her too for REVENGE. MUAHAHAHA. today Lit period was super mega boring. All Zalena was speaking was about some poem crap. I dun get a thing ? And yeah i hate LIT . LIT IS BORING :/

HMMS. at 4 pm which is 1hr from now , i have CRAPPY piano lessons. UGH. that teacher makes me mad. she finds fault in me. YUP CAN'T WAIT FOR 030405 :)


 
2:53:00 PM



{♥ }