Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Tuesday, March 08, 2005
 
i am feeling all screwed inside of me. I appear to be a very happy person but in the inside of me, its like all screwed and messy. Its like a bunch of wires being coiled up and tangled. My heart needs to be mended. Its all bruised. I want the happier "YOU" to return. why must you keep everything in your heart ? If you want to, i'm stopping you but at least , cheer up. Don't keep dwelling in the past. What happened in the past is not the present. seeing you so sad , makes me worst. Makes me feel like its ME which causes all that chaotic problems thats in you . I just don't get it . Is it me that makes you feel like this ? Maybe i should leave you alone since i feel that its me. I DON'T KNOW .

And although there's confusion
We'll find a solution to keep my heart close to you

we will definately work things out. I just hope you would cheer up and not feel all bashed up. Please do that favour for me and be a happier person.

 
5:17:00 PM



{♥ }