Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Monday, March 07, 2005
 
DEMELZA ANG :)

hiheho(:
its been so long since we got together.
& i am so glad we are much closer now.
we will never get drifted again.
the feeling of it is like,
oh so sad ):
i really miss those times.
where we towned after school :)
you know how fun it was.
i miss those days.
but i know for sure,
it will happen again:D
we will always be besties for ever.
I MISS LAST YEAR. /:
i thought this song might mean some(:

So,If you're mad, get mad.
Don't hold it all inside,
Come on and talk to me now.
But hey, what you've got to hide?
I get angry too,
But I'm a lot like you.

i read your last post.
i am proud of you, dear(:
you finally thought that way.
maybe i should try counselling too.
it sounds really helpful.
you better heed her advice.
and stop cutting.
WE TELL YOU THAT IT WILL NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM.
you don't believe us.
nevermind(: just glad that she has knock some sense in you.
yayE.
i am happy for you.
WE SHALL GO CELEBRATE:D

I
<333
DEMELZA ANG:)
ALOT
<333,
KIM(:

 
7:17:00 PM



{♥ }