Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Tuesday, March 29, 2005
 
Today was such a HORRIBLE day. My days are getting worst . I am getting from bad to worst. I really want to know why i am having second thoughts in my heart . I don't like a single shit at all.
Art Lesson was crap. Mr liao was speaking about puppets and plays. HE'S ALL DRAMA. LOL. but he's a joker. He makes jokes out of everything. I don't get him at times ¬¬
After school , took a cab to tampines mall with Liying to shop for stuff. I am DEAD BROKE. i spent all my money today on cab and on my stuff. Bought a RED sports bra :) tried to find blue but it didn't have the blue that i wanted. So i decided to take red. Walked rounds like mad. tried to find a top to match the skirt that i bought. It had this ribbon at the side. Its so cute :) after walking for hours , we walked to the CENTURY SQUARE busstop. waited for a few mins. I SPOTTED THIS bung and her girlfriend together. THEY WERE SO SWEET. omg. half way walking, THIS HUGE CHAMELEON JUMPED OUT OF THE BUSH and scared the hell out of me. I WAS bloody shock then i screamed . the bunch of 10 year olds LAUGHED AT ME. UGH. so embarassing like mad. irritating ..

AND DID I MENTION THERE WAS THIS MOTH IN MY MOTHER'S ROOM LAST NIGHT ?

 
5:09:00 PM



{♥ }