Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Thursday, March 31, 2005
 
Why does your name resounds in my head ?

I think of you ,
I think of you and its gone ;
Like you've chased away the storm ;
Making it all okay ;
I think of you ;
I think of you and i'm strong ,
And i know i can go on ;
Its like you've set me free ;
When life gets the best of me ;
I JUST THINK OF YOU.

I keep thinking of you. your name is repeated in my head . I think i miss the sight of you.
ART CLUB :) LOL. it was rubbish . all rather the laughter club. Its so crap . We were suppose to make use of the materials mrs ow brought. so me and Livia used that clay and made dices. LOL. so we started making dices. AFTER making them , i gave an idea of carving it. So , duh. Livia carved his name . I carved out NOTHING's name :):) i was making the clay dice for NOTHING then instead of passing up the thing we made, me and livia kept it and brought it home. Then when i was in the car, THE CLAY HARDEN and started cracking. I was like so pissed. i took hours to perfect that dice and it started self destruction on its own. SO PISSING. my hard work all gone . I was going to give it to nothing on monday BUT IT SELF DESTRUCTED AND CRACKED. WTH. its so sickening. Sorry nothing :(
I'll make another one on the next art club lesson :)

Amor omnia vincit - love conquers all

 
6:40:00 PM



{ }