Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Saturday, March 26, 2005
 
I REALLY THINK YOU'RE SO SWEET :) omg. AHHH !!!
Today , its the day when i woke up at like 9am. SO EARLY. CAN'T WAIT FOR APRIL 3RD :):) attending my father's cousin wedding. WHEE ! its ben like 2 years since i attended a wedding. HAHA. would be able to see all my cousins again :) YAY ! and i can get to play his NINTENDO DS . LOL.


As i was saying , I THINK YOUR MEGA SWEET. i can't resist it. AHHH !!- screams and go mad. Ur definately GREAT :):):):) I LOVE NOTHING :):):):)

 
11:46:00 AM



{♥ }