Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Tuesday, April 19, 2005
 
DEDICATIONS TO PEOPLE I LOVE:

YOU* , my special someone and my everything :) I LOVE YOU ALOT :)))) I have too many things to say to you that i cant write them all down here. BUT , I DON'T WANNA LOOSE YOU and i wish this could be an endless thing :) I <3>

Livia , my baby shroom and my tu-di : LIVIA ! my all time lover and husband to be . LOL. remember thursdays are our lover outings. We eat fried rice with fish. "BE BOLD BE STRONG , EAT FISH" LOL . our lover's meal and that meal is something we should not miss yeah ? LOL . LIVIA , you're nice. lets be friends forever and do tai chi at the age of 60 yeah ? If it werent for your guidance and help , I would not be the HAPPY DEMELZA right now :) thanks baby .YOU ROCKK ALOT :) *LOVES

Serene , my crazy chan brother traveller guide : CHAN BROTHER GUIDE ! HAHA . Serene, my crazy yet amazing friend. if it werent for you , none of my DREAMS would have came true. I thank you for all your help. YOUR HELP HAS MADE MY LIFE BETTER :) I really appreciated everything you've done. SOME DAY I TREAT YOU EAT SAKAE YEAH ? alrights. YOU ROCK MY LIFE ! *LOVVES

Shazana , my fashion student : I'M HER FASHION CONSULTANT. You've been a wonderful person towards me. Keep smiling and spread your joy and woes with the world :) If you need help or anything , I will always be there for you 24/7 . thanks for all your help :) *Loves


Eliza , my ex wife and my favourite singer : my ex wife , lets get back together la . HAHA i miss you so badly. I feel that we are driftly apart like crazy . I miss those times we had together :) LETS GET CLOSER YEAH ? *LOVES

 
5:02:00 PM



{♥ }