Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Sunday, April 24, 2005
 
i cant freaking sleep the whole night. I'm feeling so tired right now and when i try to close my eyes to sleep , my brain will keep appearing scenes of the fun i am going to have today. AHHH!! i feel so tired right now that i can just sleep for the whole day. I can't wait for today thats why i can't get to slp. I had broken sleeps last night. first , i slept at 12 and woke up at 1.09am then i could not get back to sleep. I stood up till 1.33am then i slept. Then , i woke up at 4.02am and i COULD NOT GET TO SLEEP TILL 5+am . so sickening. then i woke up again at 6.04 . this time, i could get to sleep at all. i have been up till now. PATHETIC ? i think so too.

 
8:18:00 AM



{♥ }