Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Saturday, May 21, 2005
 
Everything is not your fault . Please Do not blame yourself.
Its completely my fault. I should not have made you so sad.
I am in the wrong . i did a wrong doing.
I should have told you everything that was in my heart.
But instead, i kept it from you.
I did not want my words to hurt you.
I really should have told you every single thing ,
Because of my stupid act of keeping you in the dark ,
you're very upset and hurt right now. I am truly sorry.
I should have said everything out.
and whenever i am sad , everybody says its ur fault.
I am very sorry to put you in that position.
It makes you feel like your the bad guy .
Its always you thats in the wrong. but to me , its not .
I'M SORRY. please accept my apology .

and to everyone , i am screwed up. I caused so much unhappiness among all of you guys . a big apology to everyone. sorry .

 
4:17:00 PM



{♥ }