Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Thursday, May 12, 2005
 
HOLD ON
THIS IS MY SECOND POST IN ONE DAY. I am going berserk at this very moment. I am about to have a relapse. I am controlling myself from running to school right now. I miss the clique. I have not laughed SINCE THIS MORNING. Pathetic ? yes , very , extremely. one day without school is so tormenting. I should have gone to school today. Seriously , i should have. I am so bored right now. Bored and Lonely. Ahh! How i freaking wish that carjackers is right here now. I am going crazy soon. I miss you like mad. LIKE MAD . I can't get a hold of myself. AHHH !!! I never want to fall sick . darn it.

 
12:17:00 PM



{ }