Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Thursday, May 12, 2005
 
i didn't go to school today . i was sick in the morning. My head felt rather hot and i was having this extremely painful headache. I told my mother i needed medicine and she said " DON'T GO SCHOOL , LATER YOU FAINT.." then i was like , i wanna go school . BUT SHE SAID SHE WANTS ME TO BE AT HOME. i persuaded her to let me go to school but she still disallowed . So, i am at home now. its is so boring . i missing you really badly right now .

You know our love was meant to be
The kind of love that lasts forever
And I need you here with me
From tonight until the end of time

You should know, everywhere I go
You're always on my mind, in my heart
In my soul

You're the meaning in my life
You're the inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin
'No one needs you more than I need you

 
9:28:00 AM



{ }