Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Tuesday, May 17, 2005
 
you don't know how much you mean to me
theres so much confusion right now . You really mean alot to me okay . You mean so much to me. just believe it that i am madly in love with you now . i'm already so sorry for what i did (you know what it is) . Okay , its my fault for that. But let me tell you now , whatever it is you have always been in my heart througout the entire time. You are the best . No matter what , you will be the only one i love. Believe it or not i really love you to death. I just want you to believe how real my love is for you. I don't ask much but just believe that my love for you is strong and constant. No one can ever replace you. I have loved you to the point of madness.


If the sun should refuse to rise And the moon doesn't hang in the night
The tides won't change, seasons rearrange When the world is through, I will still love you.

My love for you is a journey; Starting at forever, And ending at never.

I love you <3

 
6:11:00 PM



{♥ }