Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Friday, July 08, 2005
 
How I wish I could take us back in time
But it's gone too far now we can't rewind (And there's nothing that I can do To stop me losing you)
I can't make you change your mind

I really wonder whats going on your mind . i cant seem to read your feelings from your facial expressions . i've been crying for nights . every night to be accurate. every night i'll just lie on my bed facing the ceiling thinking of you over and over again. The past would flash back and thoughts of me and you would return. Its really difficult to forget happy memories esp with the one you really love. I hope my love story would twist again. I merely can't accept the fact that we are apart. I'll risk it all for you to prove my love for you and if thats to leave you , i'm willing to risk it all. Everytime i try to grasp for air , i'll be smothered in despair . No cure can ever cure this ache .

This 6 words i say : I'll never give up on you

 
5:31:00 PM



{♥ }