Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Friday, July 15, 2005
 
I treid to live life , but it was too hard. Life was asking too much of me. I can't take it any longer. I wanted to feel strong , but i am not. I admit i am weak , i tried too hard. Alot of people got hurt because i wanted to feel strong , but i am not. adapted from seventeen mag Aug 2005 issue. i read that phrases . it was about a guy who attempted suicide because life was asking too much of him. I read and teared. I think i can't hold on any longer. DAMN IT. 2 weeks and 3 days and i still have not gotten over it. but i am at least glad we are talking right now. well , yeah . we are talking and thats good enough.

 
9:19:00 PM



{ }