Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Thursday, August 25, 2005
 
every little thing you do makes me fall in love with you

If you get there before I do, don't give up on me.
I'll meet you when my chores are through;
I don't know how long I'll be.
But I'm not gonna let you down, darling wait and see.
And between now and then, till I see you again,
I'll be loving you. Love, me.

This words are so touching . i love that paragraph . i've thousands of reasons why i wanna be with you again .
okay today completely sucks . i wanna make an AMMENDMENT to one post i wrote a few days ago that school seems to get more interesting each day. OKAY CORRECTION. it isn't . its just not getting any better. nothing seems to get better . okay whatever . the morning sun was terribly hot today . it was killing me i was nearly barbequed ? the heat was penetrating into my skin.. and we had the cyberweek brefing at that basketball count too. life is so unfair . and the story mrs tay told during morning devotion is so true . i liked the story though . "why are you giving me hope ? " seriously , for my case , i really wished there's hope . cause i cant seem to live without that someone . sighs . oh well ,recess was nice today :] played basketball with Amanda and all. it was totally fun . my kidney hurts . its aching like something sharp is poked in . its so painful . what if i have kidney failure ? i probably tell the doctor to inject some medicine and let me die if i really have kidney failure . lol . my father's going to take me to the doctor for a check up . i feel so tired .

I AM TRULY SORRY :\

 
4:32:00 PM



{♥ }