Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Friday, August 05, 2005
 
My decisions are pending on you

Ever since the day you went away
and left me lonely and cold
my life hasnt been the same.
when i looked into your eyes
the moment that i let you go , i just broke down .

Baby if i ever get the chance to be with you again i would sacrifice
cause the feeling that i feel within no one* would ever make me feel so right.

Its nice to smile when i get your phone call at night
but i'd rahter have you here with me
right next to me
and i miss the way you hold me tight.

I got to let you know i feel so weak without your touch
i've never thought i would ever love someone* so much.
i've gotta let you know i think that we are destiny
for you i'll cross the world , for you i'll do anything.

this song recites in my head over and over again. it just keeps replaying non stop. I tried shuffling my mind . put other stuff in my brain but each time i do that . more and more memories comes back. i'm back at square 1 once again . thought i was fine but No. If i could be like that , what would most likely happened ? i think i am being forced to forget you even if its going to take me forever .

Wishing i could have the chance to say i love you again .
i'll never erase thoughts of the way you loved me .
I remembered everything . i just cant get it out of my mind .
A feeling of being stranded feeling alone
If I could turn back the time
I would put you first in my life
I know it's real
That's how it feels to be loved by you .

 
9:00:00 PM



{ }