Thursday, September 01, 2005
Demelza Loves Eliza =DD
Hi my dearest hubby , clone , jellybean ! Your wife's here . I bet you're jumping for joy when you see this , cos it's frm me ! Oh yes , we did and shared everything almost tgt ? Come to think of it , you should feel honoured , and I bet you are now . But neverless , I felt honoured too . Oh yeah , thanks fer everything . Thanks lots for encouragin me when I have my doubts . Thanks for listening to my whinings and complains and all . We've gotten so close suddenly . I even know your top secret now . LOL . Rest assured that it will not be spilled though . And remember our ivasion plan ? I cant wait . And hopefully the ' SHELAE ' (chalet ) with you all . And gym with you soon agn eh ? I could see my fats wobbling alr ! And I so wanna play monopoly with you all agn . Teach me howta play some other times and so we could gang up and win LAO LANG tgt . Tsk .Alrights , I cant wait to see you agn ! I miss you so much alr , when it's only like one day that we've not been seein each other ? I'll see you tmr . And OEI , have you plan the huggin list not ?!?! HAHA . And let's jin tao fat some other time again tgt eh ? Remember SIMON PETER JAMES ! Im so goin to stop here now . Bye my love . You are my everything =DD . Hugs *
<333
Wife , Clone , JellyBean .