Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Tuesday, September 27, 2005
 
This would be the last post until the EOY's are over. I have to study . I need MOTIVATION :] i havent been study like the others are. I get sick at the sight of my text. and right now , I AM WORKING ON MY ART . i myself cant believe i am doing art . I usually flunk it but this time , i decided to work on it :D lol . ITS DRIVING ME MAD THOUGH. i cant seem to write the 100 word ESSAY . stupid leow . i dont wanna take art next year if he's teaching it ! he makes me hate art ! sec 1 i could like get 70 over. but now , 50 . i drop by 20 marks . LOL. so YES THANKS TO LEOW , I HATE ART .

anyway , good luck to all for their EOY's :] all the best !

 
5:07:00 PM



{♥ }