Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Friday, September 23, 2005
 
Today had chinese oral , I TOTALLY SCREWED IT UP . with all my english words and WRONG PRONOUNCIATION. GOD, I could see Goh Hui Cheng merely breaking out a laughter. I know , My chinese sucks . Reading that small passage was like hell . I could hardly pronounce the word properly . i was stammering in between sentences and not pausing at the fullstops and commas. I read so fast like i was chasing a train or smth . I am so going to fail ORAL . and good for me , it takes up 40% . LOL. i'm going to fail . no doubt about it . if i cant even pass oral , i dont even wanna think about passing paper 1 and 2.

Composition's this Monday . Good luck to me and all :] I've confidence in English , but chinese ? I'll really have to have MEMORISE THE STRUCTURE OF BOTH GONG HAN AND SI HAN. I can bearly remember the format. I dont know how to write simple words like " hai bian or shi zong " I CANT . this shows how good my chinese is eh ? LOL. anyway , i dont have high hopes for my chinese. I know i will fail and i'm prepared to see a D for chinese :D

Okay , FILLET has been correcting my POOR english these days . i cant spell properly ! and i thought my english was FINE . BUT IT ISNT . I NEED ENGLISH LESSONS SOON ! =D

 
8:18:00 PM



{ }