Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Friday, October 28, 2005
 
And school just ends like that , October 28th 2005 , the last day of school. The last moments with 2D1. I'll sure miss the times we shared as one class , as one clique as one group. But thats life , whatever you want, you just cant have it your way.

This morning while i was walking to school , memories of 2D1 came into my head. The jubilant moments we shared together were in my mind, making me smile =D This class has definitely brought joy in my life. I remember when the first time i was in 2D1, i felt so left out , so odd and un-welcomed. But i began to see through my classmates, they were fun , loving people. and i started hanging out with Livia and Eliza. And we got closer and we ended up as a clique , CARJACKERS. I'll still miss the moments the carjackers shared though we arent the same carjackers in the past.

A feel shout outs and thank you's to people , like the teachers who taught me , the clique , the classmates =D They sure did bring out the cheerfulness in me and the others. and i'm sure of that.

Mrs teo , My form teacher and my science teacher : She's always constantly reminding the class to be self motivated and to focus and to be TEACHABLE. I liked her advices though they can be rather out of point but yes , i did listened to her and i finally MAKE IT THROUGH. And also , she put in right in the front of the teacher's table to always keep watch on me so that i wont fall behind. After putting me in the front, I DID BECOME MORE FOCUS . THANK YOU MRS TEO. If it werent for you , i think i would still be the mischevious , playful DEMELZA =D

Ms Wong , My MATHS teacher =D : MS WONG =D I'll remember THE DAY YOU CHASED ME OUT OF CLASS. I will remember the times when you always scold me for not paying attention. Well , your lessons might be boring but i think you're a great teacher. AND I WILL MISS YOUR VOICE AND WISHING YOU A MERRY XMAS. LOL.

SU RONG MEI , my FAVOURITE chinese teacher : SU LAO SHI ! I love chinese lessons because of her =D always playing music on her laptop for us to hear and making lessons so exciting. and ALWAYS PICKING ON ME TO READ CHINESE PARAGRAPHS. I will Definitely miss her chinese periods !

Mrs EWA LIM , my D&T teacher : Though she always uses the wood blocks to hit me and punch me in the stomach , i dont blame her for that cause i'm always making her blood boil. HAHA. but I will definitely miss D&T , cutting the wood and burning acryllic and lastly, getting abused by her =D I still remember that mrs lim calls me the giraffe girl for making the giraffe stationary holder. I WILL ALWAYS BE THE GIRAFFE GIRL IN 2D1 GROUP 1 =D

Ms Hazelin , my english teacher : She's one dang good , friendly , nice english teacher i ever had. Never punishing people SEVERELY for not bringing their stuff or not completing their work . Though she's always rushing like a bullet train , i think it did help us in our english. THANK YOU MS HAZELIN .

the other teachers whom i didnt mention did HELPED ME ALOT TOO . AND I WILL DEFINITELY MISS THEIR TEACHING AND THEIR SCOLDING. THANKS TO ALL TEACHERS WHO TAUGHT ME .

and now it comes down to my classmates =D
Two main impt people who keeps the class going , SERENA AND JOYCE =D
these two classmates of mine , has definitely helped our class alot. Thanks for your contributions and encouragement and your STRONG leadership that really keeps the class moving on . Serena , the class prefect , always catching me and the others for eating in class. Though she always catches me and reprimanding me , I STILL LOVE HER ALOT AS MY STRONG MINDED PREFECT =D i'm proud to have her as my prefect . And Joyce, the class nominated Monitor of my class, SHE'S MINE ELIZA. =D Though joyce is super mega strict about MESSAGING IN CLASS and the class always go against her , I RESPECT HER FOR HER LOYALTY IN BEING A MONITOR. She never gives up on our class and always pressing us on !

Amanda and Rachel , For being my sitting partners for 4 months has brought us closer right ? Even though i always argue with Rachel , but deep down , she's always my friend =D Amanda , for her crappiness and her freaking flexible body. She always makes me laugh at the slightest things. Thanks for being nice great sitting partners . I'll miss sitting with you two =D

Diyanah, though i've yet to get closer to you , I REALLY LIKED YOU AS A FRIEND. you sure can grind well . You're one pretty LADY and my POOH THE WINNIE =D You're remembered for your crazy laughter and ability to just make everyone smile =D AND YOU STILL OWE ME MY WHITE GIODARNO SHIRT ! HAHA !thanks NANA !

Hui fang , ME AND YOU , THE MAN LOVERS =D but we love our wifes too =D . I'll miss the prata times :] When you would make everyone laugh. And yes you , you're the one who knows soccer more than anyone in our class. YES ALAN SMITH ROCKS =D NUMBER 14 . I still remember the beginning of the year, you SAT NEXT TO ME IN THE EMMANUEL HALL OR A.V.A theatre right ? and talking on the phone just complaning how much you feel so left out. We were somewhat in the same boat huh ! Anyway , my crush, thats you , rocks !

Shazana , you used to be part of carjackers but you left us around july i guess. But you are still crazy partner and i am always your FASHION CONSULTANT =D ! And you are the other one who can grind really WELL LA HUH. Had fun with you for the first 7 months and we sort of drifted apart. remember james ? the hot police guy ? yes , thanks for the fun we shared =D

for those whom are in my class and i didnt mentioned , thanks for all your joy and enthusiasm for 2D1 and the encouragement and love you gave in =D All of you guys will always be my CLASSMATES =D

TO THE CLIQUE : FIRSTLY, The close bond we shared together will always stay close in my heart , burried deep down as a warm feeling that keeps me smiling :] Though Serene and Livia wouldnt be in the same class as us , I'll ALWAYS REMEMBER THEM . I PROMISE YOU GUYS . YOU WONT BE FORGOTTEN. But the thought of it , the thought of being seperated from one another, does make me tear. I hate GOODBYES . So i dont want this to be a goodbye but a new beginning , a new chapter for us. A challenge to test how strong the bond we shared is , to see how close we would still be even if we were parted from one another. I cherish memories we all been through together, sharing woes and sorrows among each other. Telling each other everything , from the major ones to the minor ones. And we may have fought over stuffs, but that doesnt change this friendship i keep. I really hope that our friendship we had this year would continue next year, the year after next or maybe FOREVER. I still wanna share my stories and jokes with all of you . STILL WANNA HAVE GROUP HUGS . Still bowling , still shopping , still watching movies , still having picnics. the times we just sat outside the toilet or at the steps just talking and laughing. I can still remember the smiles we exchanged. I want this special bond we shared to maintain and to continue even if we are no longer in the same class. I love all of you guys and i dont wanna loose you guys. YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY DEAREST best buddies <3 I WILL MISS YOU TWO SO MUCH. To 2D1 : We are all going into different directions in life. We wont be able to be 2D1'05 again but the days we had as a class will always be remembered. I thank you all for the love and joy you placed in our class. Everyone in 2d1 will be remembered by me =D Continue to work hard and press on for you goals in life =D I'm proud of everyone in 2d1. Stay cool and rock on :]

As we go on , we remember all the times we , had together .
But as our lives change , come whatever , we will still be FRIENDS FOREVER

 
9:31:00 PM



{♥ }