Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Saturday, October 22, 2005
 
Woke up at 1pm today . This whole week has been really tiring. slept late last night talking to Dory. was lying on the marble flooring while talking to her. I COULD JUST FALL ASLEEP ON IT EVEN WHEN IT WAS DEAD HARD. LOL. So yeah , slept around 12+ i think just talking about stuff and being frank to each other =D

I'm sorry Livia . Havent really talked to you last night and this morning . Just ring me up later on or something ? Heard from Jas and all that something happened ytd and it wasnt very pleasent . CLIQUE , CLEAR THINGS UP ALRIGHT ?

I had fun yesterday la . BUT YOU THOUGHT IT WAS BORING! tskk. Transporter 2 was great :] TOOK SPARSTIC NEOPRINTS. I'M THE ONE WHO SPOILT THE WHOLE PICTURE. I did have FUN YESTERDAY =D Ponning school on monday! Just dont feel like going to school for those boring post exam activities. anyway , su rong mei hasnt been asking me for my MC's for last last last few weeks . so probably there isnt a need for mc's. Oh well , I'm OFF =D

DONT TRY CHEATING AND PEEP AT THE REMINDERS !

 
3:12:00 PM



{♥ }