Friday, November 04, 2005
East coast park
Simply fun ! We were suppose to meet at 12 at marine parade. But i was late FOR THE FIRST TIME . THEY TOLD ME TO TAKE MY OWN TIME SO I DID AND I WAS LATE. LOL.
So yeah , met up with them and we walked there. Jasmine was playing soccer on the underpass ? TSK. JASMINE ARH. VOLLEYBALL AND SOCCERBALL IS DIFFERENT. HAHA ! So we settled down on this long rock or smth, and ate Fried Bee Hoon. Angeline's mother had cooked us bee hoon. LOL. SO WE JUST SAT THERE AND ATE. THATS OUR KIND OF PICNIC . HAHA ! The nor hiang was good ! =D
After eating , We rented Bicycles. As usual , i was the slowest among the others. I already rode my fastest speed but it still turned out that i was the last. I can FINALLY RIDE THE BIKE WITHOUT MY HANDS =D I'm TOO PRO LA ELIZA. HAHA ! cycled for one hour , then we played frisbee and volleyball. Eliza is damn act cool. She use so much force that the ball would FLY SO HIGH. After all the playing , we settled down on the shore and sat there and Eliza, Jasmine and Serene played water while me and jasmine just looked at them. Ate our CLOQUE SNACK " THE FISH CRACKER FROM NTUC" . LOL. Just staring at them having fun made me smile =D watched a group of malays surfing or skimming or whatever you call that. They were damn cool. their pacs and all . OH MY GOD. LOL.
So yes, i had fun yesterday. and obviously , with YOU too =D
Love at the first degree