Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Sunday, November 06, 2005
 
I stayed up as i couldnt sleep.
I thought that using the computer would kill boredom. BUT NO , it doesnt.
Its so dang boring that theres nothing to play nor read online.
Everyone's asleep i guess. Waking up early to head for church and all.
And dang, I had this BIG PAINFUL gastric like about 10 mins ago.
It hurt so much that i could barely move.
I guess i'm hungry. Didnt eat since 7pm , right after my dinner
So yes, It hurt so much that i cried. LOL. i just sat infront of my computer , crying pathetically.
I was complaining to Liying and she told me to grab some stuff to eat and i did.
I just took a bite of this nutrition bar and threw it away. I had no appetite BUT MY GASTRIC WAS KILLING.
But now i thank God i'm fine =D

I heard something from someone, I guess that particular person is being a real jerk about it.
Why cant she just face the fact about it. I'm not going to go into detail about "it".
But seriously , I REALLY CANT STAND IT WHEN SOMEONE ESCAPES FROM THE TRUTH.
I mean, you just escape from reality and leaving the poor person thinking what went wrong.
PLEASE JUST PLUCK OUT YOUR COURAGE AND FACE THE TRUTH.
Dont let people think day and night about whats running through your mind.
DONT expect people to know what your thinking. FACE THE TRUTH AND STOP HURTING MY FRIEND.
I mean , who wants to be kept in the dark right ?
sometimes i dont get it. When you tell the truth to someone , and you expect the person to be happy about being frank with you , BUT NOOO. the person ignores you and think you're some kind of psycho maniac trying to seek attention. Like what the hack ? You expect the person to be okay once they get to know about it and pretends nothing happen BUT NOO. Some just ignore you and avoids you like crazy leaving you feeling so fucked up and starts missing you and regrets what she has done ? HUR. I dont get people sometimes.

To sum this up, if you are the kind who avoids and run away from the truth, PLEASE STOP. YOU'RE HURTING THAT SOMEONE .

 
1:54:00 AM



{ }