Monday, November 28, 2005
I will steal your heart tonight
Church yesterday was really fun and hilarious. We were learning sign language to this song " christmas isnt christmas" . woah. really sparstic. Me and Paddy couldnt get the signs but in the end , we managed to get hold of it =D Silly Paddy always doing some funny action. Walao. DAMN FUNNY CAN.
Towned with Eliza and Paddy. Me and Eliza took Paddy to get her haircut. We had to like tell the woman what kind of hairstyle Paddy wants. We had to like make sure the woman cuts it right. Eliza was saying " if the hairstlye doesnt look good on Paddy, I'll cry for Paddy cause i understand the feeling of having an ugly haircut" WAHAHA. Eliza teo Kai Leng understands the feelings cause her previous hairstyle was so screwed that she had to cover her face with a paper bag and walk around. Lol. But at least now it looks MUCH MUCH better and all. When i went home with Eliza on the train, THIS STUPID OLD AH PEK KEPT STARING AT ME. LOOKING AT MY BUTT. Walao. Damn CHEE KO PEK CAN. I was like tsk-ing so loudly. I was already having a bad day but he KEPT STARING AT ME. I was like boiling in hot soup and i wanted to go over and SLAP his SICK face. HAHA. Then after i got off , i told Eliza to be careful cause eliza wore a very short skirt. Stupid man. I wanna sue him.
Had fun today. Some would know why <3