Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Wednesday, November 30, 2005
 
You're the first and last thing on my mind
Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I’ve never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams
I don’t know how you do what you do
I’m so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my sideForever and ever
Every little thing that you do , Baby i'm amazed you.

Woke up at 12.02pm today. Was awaken by my grandma and also Doralynn called. I didnt feel like waking up today cause last night i had a wonderful, amazing, sweet dream. Didnt want that dream to end so i slept through =D Woke up with body aches and stuff cause my left ear is damn pain. Due to the piercing i had on the top of my ear. It was numb and swollen so i couldnt sleep on that side cause it would hurt so bad. Slept the whole night on the right side. So my neck kinda hurt like crap now. I did jigsaw puzzle with my grandma just now. Reminded me so much about the past when i was just a young girl who always pestered my grandma to fix the puzzle with me. It was quite nice to do that again just now =D finished the middle section of the puzzle.
Something just crossed in my mind.

Watched Just like Heaven Yesterday. Doralynn was tearing okay. You are also silly la ! TSK. Bumped into Charmaine again. I keep bumping into her la. Haha. She was at Gelare with her other friends. I dropped my ice cream spoon on the floor and dirtied and shirt and i embarassed myself so many times ytd AND doralynn Made a fool out of herself. She kept falling down and stuff. CLUMSY ELEPHANT. HAHA.

Livia, cheer up la ! and Yes, Camels are slow and smelly.

 
4:38:00 PM



{ }