Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Monday, December 12, 2005
 
5th Post of the day.
Decided that i should blogged one last time before i head to bed.
Perhaps you aren't coming home tonight.
Guessed I misread the message or something.
I'm not sure but i'm down with fever.
Feeling really sick ; muscles aching here and there.
Lying on my bed trying my best to finish this entry.
I feel as if the Earth's spinning really fast right now.
Shivering like crap too.
I guess my body needs a rest and so does my brain.
Goodnight everyone. i guess i cant stay up all night like i intended too.
Brain's too tired. Body's too weak. I feel like i'm passing out.
Sorry i wont be able to wait for you.

<3 Three words i must say : I love you

Goodnight everyone

 
3:52:00 AM



{♥ }