Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Tuesday, December 27, 2005
 
And now i'm coming back for more
Clique , Stop fighting.
Its no point fighting over someone not worth.
If this persist , Our friendship is going to end.
So Please, clear things up before school starts okay ?

I woke up at 2pm
I have never slept this long before =D
Hahaha! I got back my energy.
The past few days i've been waking up before 10.
Now i feel much energized :]

My homework forms a mountain.
I call it Mt. Homework
HAHAHA. Lame.
But yeah, I have so much to do and so little time.
Eliza's telling me we have some comprehension crap.
I cant even find the damn work.
Tsk. I think i am gonna suck the blood of my English Teacher.
I PRAY PRAY PRAY that it wouldnt be Ms Sheryl Ting.
* cross fingers*

My Brother's over at my uncle's house to sleep over.
My cousin's back from Malaysia to visit my Grandfather.
I went over to their place yesterday
They were watching South Park.
Seriously , South Park , that vulgar adult cartoon.
Almost the whole show was just " Fuck fuck fuck "
>.< Influencing my brother's mind can.
But then again , why should i care ?
Managed to use their notebook.
It was a fujitsu model.
and it was a christmas gift from his father's best friend.
It's 3000 dollars.
Even my father's best friend wouldnt buy me such an EXPENSIVE GIFT.
tsk.

Okay , i've nothing much to blog about
I am gonna bathe.
I'm Out.

 
4:15:00 PM



{♥ }