Friday, December 16, 2005
As the December wind blows
When i think of you
I long to feel your touch
To whisper in your ear
To say those three words that could change our lives forever.
I want to be the face you see when you close your eyes
I want to be the touch you need every single night
I want to be your fantasy
And be your reality
And everything between
I want you to need me
Like the air you breathe
I want you to feel me
In everything
I want you to see me
In your every dream
The way that I taste you feel you breathe you need you
I want you to need me
Like I need you
I want to be the eyes that look deep into your soul
I want to be the world to you
I just want it all
I want to be your deepest kiss
The answer to your every wish
Woke up at 12.04pm today.
Have been sleeping between 3-5am this few nights
Body's aching terribly due to me position i am sitting with my laptop on my lap.
Okay that sounded weird. Laptop on my lap ?
Okay whatever.
Today , my grandma was being super bias.
She only cooked her share and my brother's share for lunch
and she very well knows that i am also eating lunch with them
BUT NOO. she cooks for him only. tsk.
Had no choice. Felt damn hungry. Went down to get Fried rice and a stick of Chicken Nugget.
The food's got standard and quality but its rather expensive.
Oh well , ate abit gave the leftovers to my dad.
Appetite's been really weird.
I only feel damn hungry in the middle of the night.
Left house at around 4.45pm. Met Doralynn at Yio Chu Kang.
Had Dinner with Serene , Alicia and her friend.
They watched us eat. Hahaha!
Came home around 10.30pm.
Got scolded for my mother for wanting to use the laptop at night
but oh well , IN THE END I STILL USE IT even when she didnt want me to
HAHAHA! My brother's also playing his maplestory on the computer now.
At around 11 just now , my brother and i were like hiding in the room
pretending to sleep. I told him to check if my mother was sleeping.
And yes, i let him do the dirty job. HAHAHA. but he doesnt mind what.
Finally my mother slept.
We used the computer. WAH DAMN SHIOK CAN.
So right now , he's on his maple fighting his way through
while i'm blogging and probably turning in after this entry.
No Plans for tmr.
Just that i'll be at home packing my stuff.
Was suppose to packed it like 3 weeks ago but i dragged it till tomorrow.
But then again, I might not.
Cause i would end up watching "Fullhouse" ( that great Korean Serial Drama)
Probably starting on my commonwealth essay.
i've to start homework soon.
I dont want to get nagged on the first day of a fresh start in 3D2.
Probably heading church for the outreach thing in the evening.
I haven't decided. I don't really feel like going though.
Laptop's burning like hell.
Its so freaking hot that my lap feeels the intense heat.
Oh well, i'm gonna shut down my computer now.
I'm off <3