Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Tuesday, December 20, 2005
 
Bugis with Jasmine tomorrow!
Shopping for more presents for christmas!
Yay Yay Yay! I can't wait!
Jasmine owes me a name card.
And she's intending to her wear her ding ding tang tang shirt!
And i'm gonna wear like a walking banana! HAHAHA!
Oh well, meeting Eliza and Serene for dinner in the evening.
Its been damn long since we met up. So i'm kinda excited and everything!
I finally got presents for everyone in my clique except for Doralynn.
Gonna get her's tmr.

My Plans for this year cum next year :]

- I am in serious need of Painkillers ( Wahh. Each time my stomach hurts , I go crazy. I will start whining like a bitch )

- Mascara ( I have been using my mother's and its kinda annoying when i cant bring it out ; Heck Yeah )

- More Polo Tees ( I only have like One pathetic Black Polo and i keep wearing the same thing ?)

- Loose weight ( Oh God, Ever since the holidays, tons of fats has been accumalating in every part of my body ) GYM GYM GYM !

- Cut my Hair ( Looks damn Lian. I need to do something about it ; people have commenting on my hair >.<)

- Gain Pacs ? ( HAHAHA. DEMELZA ANG. DREAM ON LA)

- Play through my "colors of the wind" Piece in my Piano book ( Shitty Piece. Super hard. With all the acciaccatura's and appauggiatura's and curly sign ? I need to learn it cause i like that song =D )

- Plead my Parents to let me take up Electric Guitar Classes ( Electric Guitars are so cool and hott ; gosh i wanna learn but its gonna take me like 5 years ?! )

- Catch Every Episode of American's next top Model 5 ( I love that show MUST WATCH IT but i already know who won but i dont wanna mention anything =D)

- And that Battle of the reality Tv stars show

- Complete Harry Potter 6 soon ?

- Anticipating for Chinese new Year ! $$$ ( but then again , THE FOOD ; more fats will add on to my not proportionate body )

- Singapore Idol 2 !

okay i cant think of anymore, but oh well.
I am gonna stop blogging
BUGIS TMR
WHEE!

 
11:52:00 PM



{♥ }