Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Friday, December 30, 2005
 
cause i'm drawn to you
Oh god. School is starting in 3 days time.
I am not looking forward to it
I am going to wear the school uniform again.
Shit. And the high belt is gonna kill me.
Homework not completed ; school uniform not bought yet.
This is how prepard i am for school.

I heard from Eliza that my form teacher would be Mdm Zalena :]
Hallelujah. I like her as a teacher but her lessons are kinda boring.
I am in the 4th floor of Genesis block.
I was like #$%#$%^!!!!
Okay , some would know the reason.

Okay , Tried Maple last night
I guessed it was rather fun.
Finally realised that its actually kinda interesting :]
Played with Doralynn.
Went around killing mushrooms and snails !
I was quite amused actually.
Hahahaha.

Oh well , I'm off.

 
9:26:00 PM



{♥ }