Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Thursday, December 22, 2005
 
Certainly had a rather rough night.
Battling through stuff and fights.
Not an easy night for me.
But oh well , this is perhaps something new to me.

I've never seen this side before.
Definitely something different for me this time.
Oh well, the party this saturday might be cancelled
due to un-forseen circumstances.
Sighs- I hope everything goes back to normal before Saturday.
If not i wont know how to break the news about " the party has to be cancelled " to my mother.
She was also kinda looking forward to it.
She bought like food and drinks for the party already
I think if i told her that i had to cancel this party,
she would slaughter me.
I dont want her efforts of buying the salmon , the turkey and the ham and the preparations for the party to go down the drain.


Clique ? we need to have a conference call very soon. ASAP.

 
12:37:00 AM



{♥ }