Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Tuesday, December 13, 2005
 
Everything is alright ? I guess no. PFFT-
Yesterday was a bad night.
Shit stuff happened between me and my parents which was super annoying.
Bad stuff started happening to me.
Firstly, All the messages stored in my phone was deleted automatically.
I didnt press a shit to delete them.
It deleted on its on and it was so @#$#%#% irritating.
That made me cry. Some should know why.
Then, After the man fixed my computer.
All my itunes music was deleted.
So at that point of time i was like shit already
Checked my ipod, SONGS ALSO DISSAPPEARED.
ALL 700+ of songs were deleted.
So damn mad.
First, messages were deleted , followed by all my music.
This time i was already crying like shit.
Then my shit parents started talking to me, i was not in the mood.
They scolded me over small things then they brought stuff up.
Started talking about my bad attitude.
Okay thanks guys, i'm aware of my shit attitude so just dont freaking bring it up.
Then they were like " by you're 21 , you would want us dead"
MY GOD. Since when did i ever said that.
They make me seem like an asshole.
So i called Eliza. They saw me making that phone call.
They got mad they told me to go sleep with eliza. " GO CONSULT UR FRIENDS. DONT NEED YOUR PARENTS ALREADY, GO AND SLEEP WITH THEM "
WAH. You think i want to stay here ? I HAD ENOUGH.
Okay, whatever.
So three bad stuff happened last night.

Right now, My parents pissed me off again.
They're in my room invading my privacy.
I told them to leave, THEY DO NOT WANT.
THEY STICK IN MY ROOM. WHAT THE HELL.
Before that , they made me help them with the bluetooth shit in my computer
They wanted me to help them transfer some video clip to my computer and send out to mu uncle in America.
I said later. They dont want. They insisted i do it now.
So okay , i talked to this computer guy so that he could assist me.
He was SHORT TONGUED. I DONT FREAKING UNDERSTAND WHAT HE WAS TRYING TO SAY.
My father said i was dumb. Simple things also cannot cope. IF YOU'RE SO SMART JUST GO AND DO URSELF OKAY.
Walao. My blood's boiling now. Super frustrated.
Then after the bluetooth shit wasnt successful , they STOOD IN THE ROOM.
Trying HARD TO PEEP AT WHATEVER I AM DOING.
GOD. this time i was mad. i told them to leave. They didnt want to leave. BLOODY SHIT.
I'm super flustered right now. So now, they're all hanging around in my room.
WHAT THE FUCK.

 
9:16:00 PM



{ }