Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Monday, December 12, 2005
 
Feeling very mood swingy right now. I'm throwing my temper around which is so annoying. I can't seem to stop that. UGH. This is like my third entry in one night. I seriously need to type my emotions out. Sudden change of mood. Very spur of the moment. I was totally fine just now ; one hour ago. Its 12.24am , still no msg nor call from you. I wonder how you're doing. I wonder what it was for you during that 5 days. I feel like crying. The "i miss you " brain cells are attacking me , too much for me to handle. Each time i think that you're not with me , i feel like breaking down. I try not to wonder so much but i just can't. I'll make this simpler.
I miss you so much.

and i will wait even if it takes me the whole night.

 
12:32:00 AM



{♥ }