Friday, December 23, 2005
Heaven's missing and angel
I was just paranoid all along. thinking. Oh well , I didnt know right ?
I guess i didnt give much consideration that this was just my bizarre thinking
Tomorrow's party is still on =D
Probably meeting the clique in the mid afternoon to get stuff done.
Things to get done by tonight
- Finish wrapping presents ! ( my goodness. I'm gonna have so much trouble wrapping Livia's present and probably Doralynn's too ) TSK !
- Write Christmas Cards by tonight ( I am only done with Eliza's >.<)
- Reminders for The Clique
: Livia , bring money for Logcake hor !
: Serene, Dont forget the sparkling juice !
: Eliza, Dont forget to bring the xmas CD and my STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN ! >.<
: Jasmine ? Just bring yourself and the presents !
- Write up a list of things to do tomorrow if not its going to get darn boring and everyone would dig for the exit. hahaha!
I guess there wouldnt be much to do at my house.
We would be eating the whole entire time
or we would be watching Dvd's
If its gonna get so boring , i guess we have to follow Eliza's "Clever" plan.
TO PLAY WATER POLO.
I told my mother about Eliza's ideas of coming up with a "treasure hunt" game.
My mother praised her idea and she said that it would be so fun.
HAHAHAHA.
Doralynn came over today.
Watched "The Perfect man" starring Hilary Duff
It was a great show :]
Super hilarious.
and did i mention ? Doralynn looked super pretty today :]
As i am blogging right now , my mother's pissing me off with her stinking questions.
She's digging my cupboard like as if there's gold bars in there.
OHH i cant wait for tmr :] !!
two days to Christmas
Merry Christmas EVE EVE everyone !