Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Sunday, December 11, 2005
 
I have nothing if i aint got you ; so dont walk away from me.
Something new that i learnt ;
Eliza doesnt know what Laxatives are.
Freaking dumb. tsk
Eliza arh , keeps complaining to me about her constipated problem
I'm getting her Laxatives for christmas.
Secondly, Eliza is mega irritating.
She doesnt want to send me the msn emoticons.
She's dating her vampire now. Whatever Eliza.
She told me she bought half framed specs. EH. YOU DONT WEAR SPECS OKAY.
She's watching Ms world NOT MS UNIVERSE LA. tsk
I told her who won and told her to off the tv. ( Ms Korea is damn hott )
I shall annouce the results here.
Ms world 2005- Ms Iceland
2nd- Ms Mexico
3rd- Ms Puerto Rico
A pity Ms korea didnt win. She should win, she really could.

Was laughing at the African contestants. rather mean but they dont look "ms world material" to me. Congo Republic is soooo "HOTT". She had an traingular faced shape and her teeth were out of shape and she looks damn weird. Couldnt stop laughing. one contestant from the africa continent , if i am not wrong it was mauritius, She looked damn fat. tsk. oh well, i'm being too mean. Stop.

Oh wait, someone annoyed me before that.
super noisy and irritating.
Kept bugging me about stuff.

Told Livia wrong information about someone.
Made her laughed at me.
HAHA. My assumptions were wrong la huh.

This poison's My intoxication; says:
YOURE ALWAYS WRONG LA
This poison's My intoxication; says:
YOURE CRAZY LA
TSK.

Church was fun today. Laughed alot. I'm not going to perform during christmas eve. YAY! Burger king with church friends. Super scary. Esp sitting at a corner. They were bullying me. TSK.

Cant help blogging. I'm missing out too much already. half and hour more to twelve. Cant wait. Super exciting. Picturing myself grabbing hold of the phone and speaking to you. Simply Wonderful :) Oh well , i'm off.

 
11:31:00 PM



{ }