Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Monday, December 12, 2005
 
I think i missed your call. I dont know if its you who called my handphone. I was in the middle of piano lesson. If it was really you, damn piano lesson. It was a private number. Perhaps its really you. oh well, Tonight you're coming home. I hope. Stood up till 5am yesterday. I dreamt that you came home and all. I was really looking forward for your return and all. But oh well , its today that you'll be returning. But i'll still be waiting.

When you're not with me ; simply brings tears to my eyes.

 
4:38:00 PM



{♥ }