Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Monday, December 12, 2005
 
Melodies of you
you're a painting with symbols deep,
symphony soft as it shifts from
dark beneath a poem that flows,
caressing my skin
all of these things you reside
and I want to flow from the pen,
bow and brush with paper and string,
and canvas tight with ink in the air,
to dust your light?
from morning to the black of night

this is my call I belong to You t
his is my call to sing the melodies of You
this is my call I can do nothing else
I can do nothing else

you're the scent of an unfound bloom
a simple tune
I only write variations to
a drink that will knock me down on the floor
a key that will unlock the door where
I hear a voice sing familiar themes
then beckons me weave notes in between a bow and a string,
a tap and glass you pour me till the day has passed.

 
7:20:00 PM



{♥ }