Friday, December 30, 2005
She's just the flavour of the week
Studied at Ang Mo Kio.
Or rather did my thematic vocab.
I copied the answers from the book.
I didnt use my brain at all.
Hahaha. I didnt know they had answers till Jasmine told me in the bus
>.< I am super Kayu.
Watched Jasmine eat her Ice kachang ,
Watched Doralynn eat her Wanton Mee.
Bought tissues from those aunties again.
I am one kind soul arent i ?
Oh well, I pity these kinda old people , esp those who's handicap or missing a leg or smth.
Very upsetting. i wanna do volunteer work in future =D tsk.
Walked round that library to find seats.
Eliza was praising how great that library was
but to me , it was okay la just that they need to put more tables and chairs.
Found those kiddy tables at the kids section.
Shit man. I was so worried my big fat ass might break that chair.
Hahahaha! In the end , I left the Library with the chair still in good condition =D
Just that the chair toppled a few times because i kept knocking it down.
Jasmine Killed a mosquitto with her foolscap Paper >.<
Sparstic can. Doralynn was like " AYE . DECORATION " >.<
Hahahaha. This two kids sat at the table beside us.
They were both five. This woman and her child was also at the table.
Her child was also five.
How did i know this information ?
They spoke dang Loud. But they were so cute!
I even know their names :]
Their conversation
Woman : What's your name ?
Girl : Chevonne
Guy : Wilson
Woman : Oh she's ( her daughter) called Peiqi.
We started laughing- they were so cute la
Woman : How do you spell your name ?
Chevonne : C-H-E-V-O-N-N-E
Wilson : Tan wilson or Wilson tan
HAHAHA. out of point but cute :]
Then , Serene and Eliza came
ELIZA WORE SLEEVELESS FOR THE FIRST TIME !
Woohoo! She looks good but she kept saying " whatever"
tsk. Took sparstic pictures.
Its been so long since i took a picture with her.
Serene has the v3 slim pink motorola PHONE.
Wah Piang. Make me so jealous.
Oh yes, Jasmine was telling us that the pink pouch was made in China.
EH JASMINE , EVERYTHING IS MADE IN CHINA.
Hahahaha.
Left the library, walked to AMK mrt
Omg. Can faint!
was a damn longggggg walk.
Had to climb bridges and stairs.
Nearly fainted.
This was like a challenge to me
I think if i was to climb a mountain , I would have died >.<
Settled down in train
Took more pictures with Eliza's phone and my camera :]
Once again , Its been long since my face was in Eliza's phone.
Alighted , Serene met up with Tiffany
Exhanged presents AND FORGOT TO WISHED EACH OTHER MERRY CHRISTMAS >.<
Serene got ripcurl slippers for xmas :]
Walked out of Wisma ; to Lucky Plaza for Macs
While walking , we were discussing about presents.
I was telling them about my rich uncle's friend who got my cousin's a laptop and a PSP.
Joked about something damn stupid about getting diamonds for christmas.
Hahaha, Dream on.
Ate at macs.
Talked , ate , laughed.
Had fun :]
This Shawn guy walked past us and asked if i needed anything.
Just nice, i needed chilli sauce and Eliza needed Curry sauce
So he helped us get our sauces.
Came back with a tray with a bunch of sauces.
Hahaha. I only needed one ?
We helped him with some survey.
Left for heeren.
Half way , Eliza needed the toilet.
We went into Paragon.
Serene and Eliza walked into Ralph Lauren with flip flops and sandals >.<
Me and Jas just stood outside.
Took neoprints. Once again , its been damn long since we took neoprints.
Hahahaha. Walked all the way to Dhoby Ghaut.
Past by stores that were pretty interesting.
Gonna go back there to get shorts and stuff.
and dont forget, sentosa on march holidays !
My day went well :]
Laughing and giggling at the slightest things :]
Thanks to those who made my day <3