Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Wednesday, December 28, 2005
 
Soccer Kicks ;
I went over to my grandparent's house just now for dinner.
I brought chocolate there to share with my cousins
but in the end , i was the only one munching on them. tsk.
When i got there , the whole house was damn smoky.
I felt like i was in the chimmey >.<
It was darn smoky because three people were smoking.
God, i cant stand tobacco.
Even my grandfather was smoking.. >.<
His wish was to smoke as much as he can before he dies.
Oh well , my uncle bought him two packs of cigarette.
He puffed like 7 sticks today.
He requested for Papaya, yakult , chocolate and coke.
Unfortunately , we cant give them to him cause he would choke on it.
Unhappy, he made noise.
Kinda irritating. But what to do? Old is like that what.

Went for dinner around 7.30
ate Pig Organ soup AGAIN >.<
That freaking kopitiam has nothing to eat.
My cousins kept annoying me.
They said stuff like " Your butt is like ice kachang "
Childish ? I think so too.
Childish Melodramatic Fools >.<

Soccer after dinner.
Damn sparstic.
I cant play properly la.
I was making a fool out of myself infront of them
I was acting "know soccer".
Hahaha. I cant dribble a ball.
My slipper flew out of my feet while trying to kick the ball!
This was how professional i was.
I got tired of being the defender.
So , i played goalkeeper.
Lagi worst.
I cant even catch the ball.
Their ball was so hard.
It nearly broke my fingernail , toenail.
I sound damn bimbotic but yeah.
Okay , soccer was fun though :]

 
12:11:00 AM



{ }