Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Monday, December 26, 2005
 
This Crazy World
Everyone is driving one another crazy.
Eliza and Jasmine are super dang upset.
Had a conversation with them.
I realised the awkwardness they feel about certain things.
But I'm not involved. So yeah.
Cheer up guys ? And take deep breaths
Inhale , exhale , inhale exhale.
I think i should do that too.

Life is gonna suck when school starts.
Its reopening in exactly one week time
and i would be Secondary 3.
Lydia Han's gonna be my form teacher ( Heard from Livia )
I bet she's gonna give my class a hard time.
Oh God. Life is soooo gonna suck like shit.
I pray that Ms Wong wouldnt be my maths teacher
if not i will hit my head against the wall 500 times.
I know i pissed her off so many times this year.
I wont be able to take it if she teaches me again.

Marilyn tee is gonna be my Co tutor.
That one lagi worst.
I heard from Jasmine that she teaches Geography.
And also She's bad at teaching that subject.
Now i treasure Cumar.
Now i realise the big importance of Cumar.
Now I want Cumar back.
Hahaha!

School is starting damn soon.
And i am still shaking my legs. ( Kiao ka )
I feel so lazy to think
Its been so long since my brain operated.
Its rusty and old. Not to mention , EMPTY.
just try knocking my head.
You will hear a loud " Kong kong kong "
Inside is full of air.
Hahaha !

My leg is having shit pins and needles now.
God. I hate that feeling.


maybe i am just not good enough for you
I cant meet your expectations.
Are we through or are we not ?

 
6:12:00 PM



{ }