Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Saturday, January 21, 2006
 
All i want is you ; i give you my heart and soul
Woke up at around 12.43 today.
Its been so damn long since i had a long sleep :]
Managed to gain back my sleeps.
Decided to go to Tampines Mall to shop for stuff.

I Shopped alone.
I ate alone , walked alone and shopped alone.
Damn lonely. Tsk
I couldnt ask for comments about the things i bought.
I bought two new earrings !
I was elated! Its been so long since i bought earrings.
As you can see, I havent left my house to shop for pretty long.
As i walked towards POSB bank to draw money,
i walked through this area where they sold chinese new year goodies.
This Uncle said " xiao jie , lai kan yi sia."
Then i just said "bu yao" then i walked away.
As i walked away, he said " ni hen mei"
TSK. He was some pervert i guess.
Goodness.

Went over to U2.
Things were like damn cheap there.
Bought stuff there.
The queue was sooo LONG.
It took me 30 mins to pay my clothes.
Like there was one pathetic OLD cashier.
Note the keyword. OLD.
Her hand leg movement was so darn slow.
And she was the only one working there.
The rest were like walking around aimlessly not doing anything >.<
Was so pissed just standing there waiting for my turn.
Must complain some day!

Chinatown with my parents.
My god. I hate chinatown.
Its so crowded , disgusting and packed.
Packed with people.
So many chinese people take pictures of chinatown >.<
Its so crowded that i worry that if someone farts ,
the whole group of people standing around there,
will be able to smell it >.<
or rather if someone has very strong Body odor
happens to be there , and lifts his armpit in the air ,
WOOLALA. You'll get a really NICE FRAGRANCE FROM HIM >.<
ChinaTown is so noisy.
Everyone is so high about the upcoming festive season.
I thought that maybe chinatown wouldnt be so late at night
but i was wrong. It was as pack as ever.

ahh. i am so lazy to blog.
Imma gonna hit the pillow soon.
Night world.

 
10:44:00 PM



{♥ }