Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Friday, January 06, 2006
 
And i will be your sacrifice
I havent been blogging for so long.
Been busy with my grandfather's funeral.
Been dwelling in the wake everyday.
Leaving around 12 midnight
and having short sleeps.
Less than 5 hours.
Go to school looking like a panda.
with the dark rings and all.
Jasmine and Eliza even said i looked different.
Hahahaha.

First day of school.
Quite okay I guess.
Just that i miss 2d1 damn bad.
I miss Livia and her hyena laughter.
I miss laughing with her and getting in trouble during Ms wong's Lesson.
I miss Su Lao Shi and her lessons.
Mrs teo too though she scolds us quite frequently
she does it for our own good right ?
I miss sitting next to Rachel when she would always pester me to see my stuff.
No offence but i miss that :]

Now , Science lessons are like crap.
Biology teacher, Mrs Han.
Thinks she's damn cool.
She said " Excretion is not pang sai" >.<
Wah piang. If she said excretion wasn't faeces it wouldnt be that bad
but PANG SAI ? it gave me creeps.

Met new people.
Havent really got to know them yet.
There's this damn tall girl in my class, yu ting.
GOODNESS. She's like 1.84cm >.<
If i ever talk to her , it would feel like i am speaking to a giraffe.
Like seriously , i have to look up to talk to her.
Took Height and weight.
Shit man. I am damn fat damn short.
Being short is alright but being fat ?
WOAH. Its so wrong.
EVERY of my fat is bulging out.
Damn unsightly.

Joke of the year.
Me and Eliza are the PE monitress >.<
We volunteered.
Yeah GO ON LAUGH.
Hahahaha.
Me Pe monitress ? >.<
Alot would know why.
Friends of mine always laugh at me when i told them i was an ex tracker.
If i am not wrong, people say i have the face that does ballet instead of sports.
WAH PIANG. hurt my feeling can.
I must make a point to myself to work out now.
I must get nice arms , legs , nice everything =D
I am quite sporty okay!
Who wants to take up a challenge ?

Funeral for 5 days.
Paid my respect to my grandfather.
Got closer to the family.
Met DAMN LONG LOST aunties and uncles.
The funny thing is that they can recognize me while i cant >.<
My mother said i've seen them before when i was a baby..
Like hello ? I couldnt even remember how my face looked like when i was young.
How am i suppose to recognize let alone remember them ?

Met my kindergarten principle.
She said i looked so different.
More mature and decent looking :]
Hahahaha ! Thank you mrs yong :]
Made an Eulogy on behalf of my cousins.
Okay fine, half way reading, i cried.
I just couldnt control my tears.
My ah ma said when i read, she was very touched.
She said i could read with feelings.
Hahaha. Not bad.
Last night i had to make an eulogy too.
But this time it was on behalf of my cousins in the US.
Vincent kor kor made a bet with me.
He said if i could read the eulogy without crying,
He would give me Happy meal.
Hahaha. And guess what ?
I managed to read it without a tear drop falling.


Helped out with the donation whenever i could.
I helped recorded the amount people donated
The people were really generous
The most was like a thousand.
Damn cool.

The buffet was damn shiok
The curry chicken were the best.
I am getting fat.
I gained a KG.

FAT FAT FAT .
even when i sit down, i see my fats
even when i stand up , i see my fats
even when i lie down, i see my fats.
PIANG. FAT LA.

My parents told me some shitty thing.
They said i wouldnt be able to celebrate chinese new year.
#$!&*!!!! Chinese new year was something i was looking forward to.
The ang baos , the food the visiting. asdafdfs!asdhajkdasjdkhalsd!

5 Shitty things that pisses me off
- I WOULD BE STAYING HOME ALL FUCKED UP PROBABLY WATCHING CHANNEL 5.

- I wouldnt be able to receive AN ang bao from my relatives UNLESS someone nice gives me one. I cant persuade , i cant bug.

- I cannot wear red. NO RED EARRING , RED HAIRBAND , RUBBERBAND , SHIRT , PANTS.
NOTHING RED MUST BE WORN ON ME >.<

- I cant go to any of my friends house for 49 days. what the hell. ONLY MY FRIENDS CAN VISIT ME

- the buddist rules or superstition are damn weird. No offence to buddism but yeah.

Had to cremate my grandfather today.
At Mandai Crematorium.
Had my very last look of him.
Definitely was a very emotional thing for everyone.
Felt rather affected.
I mean afterall he's my grandfather right ?
The moment he was pushed into the burning room or the viewing room,
Majority of us cried.
Even my father.
I have never seen my father cried before.
When i saw the very dramatic way my grandma cried,
I cried like heaven and earth.
I could understand how lonely she's gonna feel.
Like attending church by her own every sunday.
Eating at the kopitiam alone.
Oh well.
The "how great thou art " is gonna remind me of my grandfather.
That was his favourtite song.
He told us to sing that song on his funeral.

Stood at my grandmother's place till 8.30
Kept her company.
She's gonna feel lonely so i guess we could help by staying by her side ?
And i read from the newsweek when i was doing my article that people
who are lonely and depressed can fall sick and this increases the risk of getting cardiovasuclar disease. Not bad right ? Hahaha. I REALLY DID MY WORK =D
Watched my cousins did some gymastics.
Wahh Damn cool.
He could do the worm stunt , something like break dance.
He could also spilt ?
Like wouldnt his ahem hurts ?>.<

Watched them play soccer , frisbee.
Okay not exactly frisbee.
Paper styrofoam frisbees.
They used Paper plates to make frisbee.
Something like the kampung days perhaps ?
Hahahaha.

They fling the frisbee thing to the rooftop.
Damn sparstic.
We took their soccer ball and threw it up so it could knock the frisbee down.
We were doing so much just to get back our frisbee ?
Sparstic ? i think so too.
hahahaha!

Will blog tmr.
I'm off.

 
9:51:00 PM



{♥ }