Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Friday, January 27, 2006
 
Baby I cant say how much i need your touch ;
Friday's here again!
Today wasnt as bad as i thought it would be.
Started off with Chemistry in the morning.
God i hate Rajar.
I need to change my chemistry teacher.
Her voice is like a lullaby >.<
She's like singing me to sleep!
Oh my goodness.
She needs to get a sore throat soon.
Or else my ears would shut whenever she speaks.

Recess after that.
Ate with Livia.
The roti Prata i ate was chao ta.
Bloody school.
Dont even know how to cook properly and still wanna GEI KIANG
AND SELL ROTI PRATA >.<
I might die of food poisoning some day.
The food in the canteen is BAD BAD BAD.
No variety.
My meals from monday to friday is planned.
its fixed.

Monday- Nasi Lemak
Tuesday- Prawn mee
Wednesday - Spagetti or mixed rice
Thursday - Fish Ball Mee or CURRY RICE =D
Friday - Curry chicken noodles

See? its fixed. I always eat the same thing.
and drink the same thing too.
Fruit Punch >.<
I need to write in to request for Sprite or something gassier.
I mean the drinks in our school is damn lao ya.
I think everyone would agree with this.

After Recess, It was PE.
I make a fool out of myself.
Talk about Flow ball or Flo ball or whatever that game is.
Its damn shit.
I cant play that for heaven's sake.
I cant even control the freaking stick.
I keep lifting it in the air and running for the ball.
The ball doesnt stay with my stick instead it has ahead of my stick
and i have to chase after that shitty ball >.<
Hahahaha!
Played against Jasmine teo's group.
Vanessa seet , Jasmine Koh , Hui Leng was in my group.
HAHAHA. We were damn competitive.
I kept wacking people's stick.
AND JASMINE ACCIDENTLY USED THE TIP OF MY STICK AND POKE
MY "AHEM "
Oh my god. I was like $#%^$^%!
Hahahaha!

Then chinese , DAMN BORING.
I wasnt even paying attention to the listening comprehension.
I was thinking of someone :]
Then it was white board spelling competition
Hahaha. That was the most exciting part.
As usual, Rui Ling's group won.
Then we didnt clap.
Hu Min was like " BU REN SHU "
Then we started clapping and cheering
then Jasmine said " You want me to go there and shake hand, make banner and write there " Congratulations " ?
HAHAHA. that was damn funny.
I laughed my ass off.

Chinese New year celebration.
Sat next to Doralynn and Kimberley.
Its damn cramp and hot.
I felt like i was in the sahara desert
just that there wasnt sand around me
but thousands of PL girls.
Okay lame.
We sang , watched the SAME perfomance the Guzheng played at the Hougang performance.
No fun can.
Insulted Big Bird's speech.
She was blabbling.
Everything that came out of her mouth was rubbish
entered my ears, came out on the other.
I wasnt even bothered by her shitty speech
Its always the same old boring lame speech.
EH. Mrs Big Bird, More creativity can ?

Anyway , HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE EVE PEOPLE :]

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

 
8:11:00 PM



{ }