Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Monday, January 09, 2006
 
Baby, i'm down on bended knees
I came to school 5 mins from assembly.
Jasmine was being sarcastic about it.
Hahaha.

Assembly today was damn long.
My whole butt was aching terribly.
My legs were like cramped.
Alot of talking and singing were done during today's assembly.
The singing was great but when it got to Judy's wong message,
everything turned upside down
WHY ?
Firstly, she speaks sooo S-L-O-W-L-Y.
She speaks slower than my ah ma.
I thought my ah ma was slow enough
but looks like my ah ma has competition!
Hahahaha!
Secondly, her voice is damn sharp.
My ear hurts just hearing her voice..
Making things better, she's my geography teacher. "Yay"
TSKK >.<
Thirdly, I had no idea what she was saying the WHOLE time.
I only paid attention to the part where they said that next year,
our school will have a lift.
But i was thinking , The lift MIGHT only be used for teachers..
Probably use by older teachers.
I was thinking, What if ms kok and mrs cumar were to enter the lift together ?
HAHAHA. it would definitely set up the alarm system.
I shall stop insulting the teachers.

Right after assembly was CME.
I have nothing much to comment on that period.
Cause the whole class was damn noisy like some fish market.

English, Ms Ang.
She was quite alright i guess.
I think in time to come, she might morph into a tiger.
Heard stories from her about throwing the water bottle on the floor
cause she was so upset and angry about a certain thing.
She even told us to keep all the penknifes and scisscors away from her.
Does that mean she might murder me if i made her angry ?
I hope not. I dont want to die in school.
I dont wanna be like the girl ( Martel or Marty ?)
who died in the toilet from the Harry potter Movie.
Hahaha.
And guess what ? I am the english rep too >.<


Geography used to be one of my best favourite subjects
BUT Since Judy wong is teaching, i am so gonna flunk.
Her lessons are like >.< !!!
You can literally fall asleep hearing her speak.
And she spent one period talking about PL's history.
Walao. Morning never talk enough can ?
During that one period, my eyes were closing.
I was dozing off. In fact , if i was to shut my eyes,
I would have fallen asleep and off to dreamland already >.<
She thought us something about the weather and the climate.
I wasnt paying attention.
Once again, I couldnt stand the way she talks.
Damn slow.

Biology was my forte subject.
But unfortunately i have a shitty teacher.
Not being insulting or whatever but piang.
Her lessons are just as boring as Judy wong.
I think Judy Wong and Lydia Han are twins.
They both have short curly hair.
They both wear those round golden glasses.
They look rather similar.
I wonder if they're related cause both of their teaching
makes me sleep.
I swear i can just snore and sleep like a pig during her lesson.

So On monday, I have three periods of snoring and sleeping.
Wooohoo!

Stayed back for Maths.
First lesson with Audrey Ferng.
Goodness, the way she speaks is damn SINGAPOREAN.
With all the LA and LOR >.<
Managed to learnt indices within that two periods.
While she was teaching, i noticed that Jasmine kinda looked a little bit like her.
Hahaha. No offence Jasmine!

Chinese homework!
Havent done!
Lucky tmrs Hari Raya!
I can do it tmr !
Heng!

 
7:55:00 PM



{♥ }