Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Sunday, January 08, 2006
 
Cause Baby all i do is suffer from the symptoms of you
Woke up late today.
But thanks to Doralynn, i manage to wake up slightly later.
She called me to give me a wake up call :]

Church today was madness.
Total craziness.
We played this game that Patsy created.
One of this game that got everyone laughing at me was this game to show mercy and forgiveness.
The thing pasted on my back was this
' I forgave him for not helping me because i was dirty and smelly."
Wah. I was humiliated.
Samuel started calling me dirty and smelly. >.<
That game ruined my reputation.
Then, the other game :
She pasted names of people from the old testament from the Bible on our backs.
We had to go around asking questions about the name we have on our back
and guess what's the named called.
Mine was Moses.
Took me damn long to guess it.
I was among the very last to guess mine.
I dont know the Bible characters very well okay.
I only know Moses parted the red sea
and obviously Adam and Eve.
Hahaha.

Things that i have learnt today :
1) Adam and Eve has two sons ,
Abel and Kane. Kane killed Abel cause he was jealous of him.

2) Esther was a princess.

3) Abraham and Sarah were married and they had a son called Isaac.

4) Daniel was the one who was thrown in the the Lion's den NOT Joseph. Hahaha

5) The fruit that Adam and Eve ate wasnt an APPLE. it was from the tree of knowledge , good and evil. The fruit could be an orange, rambutan, durian, mango or even a watermelon.

The reason why people like me think it was an apple because my children bible has pictures of Adam and Eve and it showed them holding a fruit holding something shaped like an apple and it was red. like who wouldnt think it would be an apple right ? Tskk. So note to everyone , its not an apple they ate.

6) Adam and Eve walked around naked right ? Someone asked what if Eve had her period ?Woudnt she leak ? HAHAHA.

Okay Eve didnt have her period yet. Because Adam and Eve sinned and ate that fruit of knowledge , Eve got her period. Because of sinning, Eve started having her menustral cycle.
Okay, THANKS EVE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. >.<

7) The people before the Noah's ark , they were ALL vegetarians. They only ate Fruits, vegetables.

Have you ever thought? I mean Noah had so many animals on his ark. He could have killed one of the animal and just fry / roast / grill / cook it. Why didnt he ? Cause he was Vegetarian. God only offered them fruits and vegetables as they werent allowed to eat meat. UNTIL Noah delivered the animals then God allowed them to eat meat. So dont you think we should thank Noah ? Hahaha

I pretty much learnt quite alot today.
My knowledge about the Bible is very narrow.
I only can sort of memorise Psalms 23!

After church, ate with them at Tampines central.
Had Long John.
I dont like Long John.
But what to do? Majority of them wanted to eat.
Had no choice. But since i was hungry, Everything should be nice right =p

Shopped abit.
Finally bought a pair of earrings for school :]
Bev wanted to get Bikini and asked if i was willing to buy with her.
>.<
When my body is that hott and slim then i might consider.
Hahaha.
If right now i buy also no use right ?
I can only keep it in my cupboard and mould and fungi will start forming.
Hahahaha.


Home now.
I have to do my theory homework and my CHINESE HOMEWORK.
Hahaha! that work's since holiday.
I have not even started on it.
Die. Suppose to be doing it now.
But i'm too lazy to move my ass.

I forget to say smth !
I WORE RED TODAY =D
Hahaha.

 
5:18:00 PM



{♥ }