Saturday, January 07, 2006
Cause I am Me and i wont change for anyone
Headed to the crematorium today
to collect my Grandfather's bones and ashes.
We all took turns to place his skull into the urn.
His bones were super huge cause he's quite big size.
After putting all his bones in , we went towards the cemetry
which was at Hougang.
Visited my other grandfather's "place to put the ashes"
Okay go on and laugh.
I dont know what that place is called
My father call it the dead people's bungalow.
Paid my respect to both grandfathers.
Looked through the others " place to put the ashes"
Noticed quite a number of them were born during 1902 or before that.
Quite amusing.
Took the coach back to my grandmother's place.
Ate Pig organ soup.
Damn that Pig organ soup is damn shiok.
Left at 12.30 to meet Doralynn
Intended to watch Narnia
But the show time was too late.
Caught The family stone.
Not a bad show :]
Ate Our favourite tako pochi :]
Doralynn loves to eat tako pochi from there !
Hahahaha
Ate macdonalds.
As you can see , the both of us are increasing in weight and size.
We can have a competition to see who's fatter.
Seriously we can.
We are two fat pigs =/
After movie and food, i went back to my grandma's
Stayed there till now.
I eat almost the same thing everyday eversince the funeral.
I am getting sick of the food.
Currently, my grandma is staying with us.
She's lonely i guess.
We want her to make her feel part of us :]
Its said that my grandfather's soul would come back tmr.
So i am kinda excited cause my father said he would help us choose 4D number =D
I mean if we ever win like a million , I would treat all my friends to good food :]
wouldnt that be nice ?
Okay enough of my nonsense.
Not much to say today.
Till then.