Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Sunday, January 22, 2006
 
Could I have this night to share this night together
I never wanna say goodbye ;

Church yesterday was great :]
Eliza came along.
I'm glad she came.
Her family sort of disallows her to go to church's
but still she came :]
Met her at 10.45am
Had free Mandarin Orange Green Tea
get that, Its Mandarin orange flavor.
it tasted really good.

Youth then.
Eliza met new people
and she ACT QUIET.
She's not like that.
I know she's the wild and crazy ass kind.
She was putting an innocent front infront of my friends >.<
We had worship then Bible study.
Eliza knew nuts about the Bible.
Hahaha!
Patsy asked what plague would you fear during Moses time ?
There were i think 8 plagues.
Eliza said she would fear the PLAGUE OF FLIES !
HAHAHA. My answer was plague of Frogs
I cant stand Frogs. Really i cant.
EVEN ON TV , IF I SEE IT ,
I will squeal like a pig.
Hahaha!

Edit from yesterday's draft ;
So we prayed for one another
and for the first time in my life , i heard Eliza pray out loud
and the best thing was , she was praying for me :]
HAHAHA. Prayed for my chemistry exam.

Okay then we ate at Long John.
I am trying damn hard to recap what i did yesterday
Then we took the train to Queenstown.
It will take us 37 minutes just to get there >.<
DAMN LONG.
To keep us entertained, we played our handphone games.
Eliza sucks at the games in my handphone.
She doesnt even know how to jump or walk the character "rayman">.<
Eliza is damn dumb.

AHH. I am damn lazy to type out what happened.
I shall put them in point form
Okay we :
- Bought Stuff like a shoe rack , a bin and folders for our OWN use in the classroom
( Go on laugh , friends of ours said we are trying to make a home out of a classroom , Peoplw ere laughing at us. Hahahaha. Doralynn suggested that we put a shower curtain and bring a tub of water and bathe in the classroom, she also suggested to put a radio , fish tank , Doormat, arm chair, massage chair etc.. HAHAHA. )

- Eliza suggested to get some fish net and hang it on the window to hang stuff >.<
( thats a dumb suggestion , Eliza )

- Went over to Queensway to shop and the earrings there are damn cheap. Ranges from 1.90 to 4.90. MY GOD. So cheap. I love that shop :]

- Saw this butch that scared the hell out of me. She had lots of streaks on her hair. From red to yellow. She reminded me of a traffic light. She had three piercings on her lip. And on her brow.
She look damn scary. I wanted to tell her " EH. HALLOWEEN OVER ALREADY " hahaha!

- Walked through the crowded mall with da bao xiao bao. We looked damn sparstic. Every attention was on us cause we looked like freaks or nomads.

- After all the shopping , it started raining damn heavily. We ran in the rain with the dao bao xiao bao. THIS TIME , WE LOOKED WORST . i was drenched. I look like i was thrown into the swimming pool 4 times. hahaha! When we got to the busstop , everyone stared at us cause we looked like some mad cow. It was so embarassing.

- Took train down to Dhoby Ghaut, ate at KFC.

I had fun overall. Eliza was great company :]

 
8:56:00 PM



{♥ }