Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Sunday, January 29, 2006
 
Gong Xi Fa Cai , Hong bao na lai , mei you hong bao , na BLACK EYE :]
First day of Chinese New year is here!
Like finally!
Have been waiting for today to come.
To get Hong baos!
Well, the hong bao's this year would be lesser
but still , i've got money right ?
So far i have collected about 200 plus already!
So i guess it aint so bad huh.

People should be wondering..
Why am i still blogging at this time when i should be visiting my relatives ?
Hahaha. We're meeting my other uncles at 11am in my ah ma's house.
And my parents dumb dumb go and eat Breakfast >.<
So i wont be getting ready till maybe 10.15
I have to get ready earlier than them
My father always nag at me for being the last.
Tsk. Try being a girl one day , daddy.

I am so excited for the new year !
Putting on my new clothes and looking my best !
Its so fun!

Had reunion dinner with my family and other relatives yesterday
Had it in my ah ma's house.
We had steamboat.
I ate like so much livers and abalones.
Hahaha.
Abalones were great :]
Hahaha. I was damn kiasu.
I "su ka liao" all the abalones.

In between , I played soccer.
I finally learnt how to KICK properly.
Perhaps tonight i will learn how to dribble the damn ball.
I suck at it really.
I look like a chicken trying to play soccer.
Lol.

Nothing much to say already.
Pretty much like that.
Oh well, i should get ready now !

once again , happy new year to all!

 
9:51:00 AM



{ }