Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Sunday, January 01, 2006
 
Ice Ice Baby
Hahaha. I heard that vanilla ice song and it kept making me laugh!
I heard my cousin's mp3 today and i came across to this sparstic song ;
William Hung's " I believe i can fly "
He singing is damn shitty.
The real song should go :
I think about it every night and day ,
I spread my wings and fly away.
I believe i can show ,
I spread my wings to the open door OHH.

This is how he sings :
I thinking about it every night and day,
i spread my wings and FRY away.
I believe i can SOW,
I spread my wings to the open DOHHH Ohhh

He has the best voice la huh.
Look at the amount of mistakes he has sung .
Impressive huh.
I heard the whole song and was laughing all the way.
He went off key so many times.
I wonder which idiot who buy his CD.
Hahaha.

I didnt manage to play soccer today.
I was looking forward for scocer !
Played monopoly with my cousins.
My five year old cousin pestered me to allow him to be in the game
But the problem is that HE CANT COUNT MONEY.
So okay , being the eldest , I let him team with me to make him happy.
What a nice elder sister i am huh ?
In the end , He was the one moving the piece , counting the money , etc..
Got irritated.
I'm still a kid.
tsk whatever.

My cousin told me some sick joke about light sabers =/
Its damn sick.
Hahahaha.

They were bullying the 5 year old and i watched them bully him >.<
They started throwing twisties around and made me clear their rubbish.
I felt like some maid ? tsk.
Okay nevermind.
After monopoly ,
- watched hollow man
- Played the naming things game
- named countries, brands and soccer teams
and shit , i suck at naming soccer teams >.<
( my cousin named shops like " the gay shop , women's secret , victoria's secret , Blush )
Took notice of what he named ? They were all bra shops >.< TSKK
- played a short game of badminton
- counted down with Doralynn and family
- called people to wish them happy new year
- left for home :]

Church this afternoon with Doralynn and sister.
Quite fun la :]
I didnt really pay attention to what Matthew said.
I only paid attention to the part where he started acting " that elf who kept saying , my precious " ( cant rmb that elf name )
Hahaha. that was pretty sparstic.
But the songs were great :]
Somehow it reminded me of my previous church.
I met new people :]

Oh well, i sure had fun today :]
I'm out

 
1:18:00 AM



{♥ }